I need a returns label
- You can create your returns label by login into our portal by clicking here. Simply print the label, stick it to your parcel and send it back to us.Returns by post for customers in the Republic of Ireland are now free. International customers from other countries, are required to return unwanted items at their own costs.If you need to contact us regarding your return, please use one of the options below.If you post code requires a hyphen 9-), please do not include it when entering your post code. i.e. enter 1234567 instead of 1234-567.Please remember to keep your receipt as proof of postage certificate and retain it for your reference until your refund had been processed..
Can I return items from different orders in the same parcel?
- No, you should return items from different orders separately to ensure that you receive a prompt and correct refund.
I returned my order, how long will my refund take?
- Please allow 7 days from the date you returned your parcel for the funds to be credited back to your original payment method.Please note that some banks may take slightly longer to process your refund.
How do I return an item by post?
- Returning unsuitable or unwanted items from your order is now easier, faster and trackable using our returns portal. Just click the returns link in your order confirmation email to access our returns portal.You can also create your return by accessing our returns portal here.Print off the label, stick it to the parcel and post it to us within 7 days of receipt of your delivery.As an International customer you will not be sent a pre-paid label and you will need to return any unwanted items at your own cost. Returns by post for customers in the Republic of Ireland are now free of charge.
If you need to contact us regarding your return, please use one of the options below.
Please remember to ask the Post Office for your proof of posting certificate and retain it for your reference.
What do I do if there is a problem with my return?
- We are sorry that you are having problems with your return.If you are experiencing difficulties finding your order please click here where you will be asked to add some additional information. If you are still having problems the please contact our Customer Care team who are here to help with any problems.